The Ocean School
At the Ocean School, our interactive programs are safe, unique and engaging, enabling students to observe, investigate, and discuss ecological concepts. Students learn to appreciate and value the aquatic environment and dive into topics such as adaptation, survival tactics and reproduction.
Our wide range of programs invites students to put their theoretical knowledge in the STEAM subjects to action by stimulating their minds with relevant real-world applications of the material they’ve learned in school and encouraging them to participate in hands-on learning opportunities.
School Program Factsheet
Guided programs are offered from Sunday to Thursday with three daily one-and-a-half-hour sessions: 8:30 am – 10:00 am, 10:15 am – 11:45 am, & 12:00 pm – 01:30 pm
Duration of guided visit/program: an hour and a half
- Guided tours are offered daily
- Teacher’s guided booklets are available
- Guided programs can accommodate 300 students per session, with an open capacity for self-guided visits
- Visit goodies vary by program
- Free entry for one teacher per every 10 kids (4+ years), or 1 teacher per every 5 kids (under 4 years)
- Discount vouchers are given to students for their next visit!
Everything is arranged for you so you enjoy an easy, stress-free and enjoyable excursion.
For more information on 'Ocean School Education Program' please call: +971 50 5572830 / +9714 4485257 or email: email@example.com