We are committed to improving the environment through various projects that build awareness of the importance of conservation.
The Conservation Team at Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo aims to create positive change through active participation in environmental initiatives
Some of our current projects include:
- A business-wide recycling program for plastic, metal, paper, and cardboard
- Eliminating plastic bags from the Aquarium Retail Store and providing guests with environmentally friendly, reusable options
- Offering our guests a wide range of eco-friendly merchandise and purchasing options that give back to charitable causes, supporting conservation and education initiatives around the globe
- Participation in the annual beach, desert and dive clean-up events across the UAE
- Making use of expired business brochures to create paper beads and crafts for environmental-based education programs
- Recognizing team members, based on proactive behaviors to support conservation such as turning off lights, drinking from reusable bottles and mugs, carpooling and commuting on the Dubai Metro
- Conservation Team members have successfully completed training with Emirates Diving Association and Reef Check Worldwide. They are members of a growing, international network of volunteers that monitor the health of coral reefs in more than 90 countries.
We are committed
We are committed to improving the environment through various projects that build awareness of the importance of conservation. Team members hope to encourage our visiting guests to become active partners in conservation initiatives in their own community.
For more information about our conservation team or for information about developing a program at your school or workplace, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call 800-DUBAI-MALL (800-38224-6255)