- We Care Contact us
- MON - THU:- 10:00 AM – 11:00 PM , FRI - SUN:- 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM Midnight
Dubai Aquarium and Under Water Zoo SOCIAL COMMITMENT
New Safety Measures – Same Amazing Experiences.
As predicted, the post-COVID-19 comes with changes in all aspects of our lives, including our leisure time. As we welcome you back, Dubai Aquarium and Under Water Zoo team is committed to providing you with a safe environment in alignment with the UAE COVID-19 safety protocols.
Our measures have changed, and the team is redefining hygiene and safety standards. Your safety is our priority. And with this in mind, we have implemented a whole new hygienic system to create a healthy environment that will complement our different offerings. We are happy to see you, and we hope you make the most of our Dubai Aquarium experiences!
General Health & Safety Measures:
- Temperature checks are required prior to entry
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory
- Sanitize your hands using the sanitizers provided
- Buying tickets online is required
- Keep a social distance of 2 meters apart
- Contactless payments are required
- Social distancing will be maintained inside the floors
- Please stand on the sticker placed on the ground when queuing
- Age limits stated by authorities will be applied, and our staff may need to verify the age by seeing your Emirates ID card
- Compliance with the stated safety measures is legally required in all areas within Dubai Aquarium
- Rigorous sanitization routines will be implemented at all touchpoints
- For sanitization and cleaning, we are strictly using materials which are approved by Dubai Municipality
- Touchless sanitizers are placed at different locations
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times
- Staff temperature will be checked regularly
- Staff will maintain a high level of personal hygiene
Emaar Entertainment and its subsidiaries follow strict guidelines and rules of social distancing imposed by the Authorities in Dubai and the UAE and have actively taken reasonable measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. You are kindly requested to follow all these rules and guidelines diligently to sustain a healthy and safe entertainment place in this unique environment. Your participation as well as the participation of your family members in the attractions will be at your own risk and liability. Emaar Entertainment and its subsidiaries assume no responsibility and disclaim all liability for any personal injury, illness, death, damages, or losses whatsoever resulting from your participation in the attractions.
* The above precautions will be changed in case of any new requirements from relevant authorities